Sunday, March 26, 2017

Latest Updates



August 6: Beginning to familiarize myself with this project and the tools I use.  I am currently working on a little side anthology and booklet for a 14 year old girl who is just discovering the Beatles. Still hitting the gym big time.

March 27: Still alive and thriving.  I have become a hard core gym addict.  I will return later this year, re-energized and BIG! 

Here is where you can download the first 31 tracks that make up LIDB - Volume Four, Disk One.

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came across this blog and wondered what the hell your gym activity has to do with The Beatles.
I'm writing this anonymously because I'm so afraid of what a couple of months in the gym might have done to you.

Anonymous said...

Bonsoir:) Ton site est très utile. je cherchais notamment des
infos sur le sujet. Bonne journrée

Anonymous said...

Bonsoir! Ce ticket est très complet. je cherchais justement des infos sur le sujet.

Bon courage!

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.

I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff righht here!
Good luck for the next!

Anonymous said...

Appreciate it for helping out, fantastic info.

Anonymous said...

Keep this going please, great job!

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique in comparison to other people I
have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so excited I found your site, I really found you by accident,
while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Nonetheless
I am here now and would just like to say thanks for
a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also
added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the
excellent job.