Monday, October 9, 2017

Act Two Scene Three: Roll 27-A


 "Oye wuz framed, Gov’ner"
The time is 6:10 PM as the Camera-A unit captures the Beatles mid-performance. Paul has switched over to piano while George is now on six-string bass. 

The Beatles begin rehearsal of the full version of 'Maxwell’s Silver Hammer' including the '“dead-music' section. 


        https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107633495/GB2LITD-Roll%2027A.mp3
Press to Play Rolls 27-A

Click to read the Listener's Guide - Rolls 27-A

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...


Hi there I am so excited I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I do not have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent job